Monday 2 April 2007

The scrapjacks are flooding in!!!!!

Good on you all! Quick off the mark, and they are looking wonderful!
Well here's my jack of Ericas LO. I have reversed it and kept it nice and simple :). I will pop it on my blog tomorrow :)
And here is Petrinas take. LOVE it! Well done Petrina.
Keep them rolling in girls, we are loving looking at them. It's going to be very hard to choose a winner.
Dont forget to go check out our sponsor for this month Scrapboxx
And on the topic of winners and sponsors, check back tomorrow for a HUGE announcement. I'm going to tease you all with what this announcement may be, but let me tell you, we are very, VERY, excited!

12 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

Gorgeous LO's girls...great interpretations.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Gillian said...

Oh wow Deidre & Petrina.. Both Amazingly Brilliant!.. love them both..

Petrina McDonald said...

Oh nice work Dee - shame on you for keeping this a secret till now and not letting me have a sneak peek!!
Petrina :)

Julie said...

Awesome pages. I'm on hols at the mo so will try and have a play around with this tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee...gorgeous LO's by both you and Petrina!! Such a difference in styles, it really is amazing :)
and OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!If your very, VERY excited then I am very, VERY, VERY excited RAOTFLOL! *jumping up and down on my seat*
I will be checking back tomorrow for your next post :D
Cheers
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts girls.
I've done mine, just have to upload it when I get a chance at work tomorrow.

Megan W said...

these LOs look fabulous girls, love the different designes

TatumW said...

Gorgeous LO's girls! Can't wait to see your very big announcement. I am loving the whole concept! Tatum xx

Anonymous said...

trying to link to my entry http://scrapboxx.com/forum/uploads/1175556375/gallery_1356_656_18398.jpg I hope that it works TFL Leah

Anonymous said...

Think I need a challenge like this to encourage myself to do something different :)
Great work girls !!!

Nic Wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic Wood said...

Love everyones takes on this lift. Great site girls, looking forward to checking it out often!

Here is the link to my LO

http://nicolewood.blogspot.com/2007_04_04_archive.html

Nic xxx