Sunday 1 July 2007

SHEREE MC GEE, YOU HAVE BEEN SCRAPJACKED!!!!!

Yes ladies, this very talented lady is our Aussie Scrapjack for July!

She is a current Scrapbooking Memories Master, and is a Designer for
Here is a little message from Sheree :)

"Hi, my name is Sheree, and I'm addicted to Scrapbooking!!"

But really, hi everyone! I'm so excited to be the July Scrapjack, I can barely contain myself!!!!! It's such a thrill to be asked by the girls to be this months Jack, and even harder to keep it a secret for so long!!

I love scrapping, and am lucky that I have a supportive family behind me and my passion (although they do get sick of the camera lol). I do something scrap related daily, whether it be an actual LO or just thinking about it!! My favourite style is simple..... fresh, bright and funky!! I love using white cardstock, I just find everything works with it. Sometimes I try to break away from it, but I always go back!

I have just been chosen to be on Bon's Scraps
Design Team, which I'm so excited about as well and am loving it!! I have been published in Scrapbooking Memories a few times now, and last year was lucky enough to be named a Master (talk about EXCITING!!!).

I hope you all enjoy Scrapjacking this month, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sheree
xox

Here is Sheree's gorgeous layout. Now remember, you can either jack this LO, or go to Bon's Scraps and choose one from the gallery there :). Dont forget to link it in a comment and also send us a copy at aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com


Pop back tomorrow as we will be revealing the jackers Jacks, and also our guest jacker for this month!

And you will also find out the yummy prizes on offer from our wonderful sponsors too ;)

7 comments:

Megan said...

What an excellent choice for a jack! Your layout looks great Sheree :-)

Megan xx

Sharryn Thomson said...

Welcome Sheree!!
Loved 'jacking' your gorgeous LO!
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Janine said...

Yay- way to go Sheree!!!!

Rachael said...

yay congrats Sheree!!!!

Diane said...

Excellent - can't wait to get started.

Julie said...

Ok here is my page on my blog Xmas 04

http://jacsplace2.blogspot.com/

Sonia said...

I have used a layout from bon's scraps gallery that sheree did.
As soon as i saw it, i new it was perfect, as i had just printed these pics this week, sad to say that ds is going to turn 14 this year....LOL

ere is the link to my layout.
http://www.foreveralways.com.au/coppermine/albums/userpics/10031/2004.10.23-eleven.jpg