Wednesday 2 July 2008

ZINA WRIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN SCRAPJACKED!

You girls are TOO clever. Stay tuned for a random drawing of who will be our guest jacker!

So mysterious in fact, that we aren't going to tell you who it is!

We want you to guess.

If you guess who the jack is, and enter a jack by the closing date of July 31st, you will be out guest jacker for August!!!!!

Please put your guess on this post only, so we can keep track of them. When someone gets it right, the title of this post will change. If several clever people guess and enter, we will do a random draw to choose a winner.

You can guess as many times as you like, but please place your guesses on this post only. Any guesses that are placed on another post will not be considered.

So here it is


Get guessing and get jacking!

17 comments:

Tammy said...

My guess is Zina wright

Renee Culpan said...

I guess Zina Wright too.

Janine said...

Most definitely Zina Wright!!!

Kirsten said...

I think it is Zina Wright!!

mel.lee said...

Naive, I'm new at this, please explain. I wouldn't know where to begin to look, my first spot would have been any sponsor sites. I have now checked out Zina's blog and def have to agree with you all above. LOL
mel.lee

Chloe said...

I reckon you're all on the right track! Zina Wright's my 'guess' too!!!

Kirsty said...

Oooh I say Zina Wright too :-)

Anthea said...

I am guessing Ali Stafford

Craft and Scrap said...

I reckon Allison Stafford too. :)

Tam Partridge said...

Im going to guess Zina Wright

Ann Lederhose said...

Its gotta be a Zina Wright. For sure :)

Kim said...

Definitely a Zina layout... guess I'm a bit late hey??? LOL

Petrina McDonald said...

well you are all quicker than I was!!!!

Julene Matthews said...

It is Zina Wright and was in For Keeps Issue 39 p101.I did a scrapjack of it on Blue Bazaar(2006)

Anonymous said...

Yes Definitely Zina Wright.

Sharryn Thomson said...

LOL everyone...my first guess was Ali Stafford too. :)

Bibi said...

My guess is Zina Wright, and here is my jack...
http://bibscrap.blogspot.com/2008/07/mezquita.html