Monday 3 September 2012

Some sad and exciting news...................

Scrap Jacked is changing!! Changing hands, looks and a few other things.

Unfortunately, my family life is getting a little inundating and not leaving me much time to do anything else.

I am happy to say that the new owner, Naomi Cox, will do wonderful things for Scrap Jacked and I wish her all the best on her new venture. I can't wait to get to play along too!!

Thank you to all of you for the support of Scrap Jacked whilst it has been in my hands. It has been so much fun and I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it.

I hope to see you all continue to support the Scrap Jacked blog and Naomi with all the new fresh and exciting Scrap Jacked challenges!!!


Stay tuned for the August Winners and Grinners being announced in the morning.

Bec
xxx

12 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That's sad..but totally understandable....this was my first foray into challenges, so I'm glad you were able to pass on the baton.. I would miss SJ....thanks for all your hard work running this over the years...& good luck with all you do:):):)

mandysea said...

You've done a wonderful job with Scrapjacked Bec ...you've done it proud and I'm sure that Naomi follow on fabulously too....

well done ladies!

Deb said...

So glad to see you'll still be playing at Scrap Jacked, Bec. You have done a fabulous job with this site.

DebiJ said...

Oh Bec I will miss you as leader here, but I always understand there needs to be changes too. Look forward to seeing Naomi at the helm.
I am a definite ScrapJacked fan!

Unknown said...

Bec...family and life come first...but in saying that you haveworked your butt off at SJ and you will be surely missed...:( i do hope you stick around...still want to see your creations in our gallery and put a smile on my face....

Unknown said...

Thank you very for sharing a great post with us,it,s extermaly good.
Red Carpet Events

Unknown said...

very fantastic post,i am really apperciate you for sharing this great post,it,s extermelly good and very helpful for me..
Kerala Tour Packages

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very well-written post.I read and liked the post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me.
Cheap Custom Lapel Pins

Unknown said...

You have done a great job.Thanks for sharing this great blog.
Commercial Real Estate Software

Unknown said...

Really sad. :)
Netflix Vpn

Unknown said...

Great information you got here. I've been reading about this topic for one week now for my papers in school and thank God I found it here in your blog. I had a great time reading this. Sherwani