Friday 4 May 2012

Winners.Winners.Winners.

Sorry ladies, I was just waiting on some more votes to come in. 

All you girls must have been busy in April as there were only a few players.
Lets hope for better with the May Challenge!!!



So first prize is a $25 voucher to the online store Scrap Friends...........

And the winner is Jane with this gorgeous lift of Mandy's page.............


And second prize of a $10 voucher to the wonderful store Scrap Therapy goes to..............

 Beatemor with this stunning page lifted from Kylie........................


And the winner of the RAK goes to DebiJ with this pretty page....................



And the girls who made it hard for the voting are our Grinners.................

Sarah


 Angela





Could Jane and Beatemor please email me with your email addresses and DebiJ could you please email me with your postal address.

Stay tuned for the May Challenge appearing shortly!!!


6 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations, winners and grinners......beautiful creations.

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats to the winner and grinners! Beautiful work this month!

Angela Weimer said...

Congratulations all. Beautiful layouts.

DebiJ said...

Congrats gals!

Oh thank you so much for my winning RAK! How lovely! I am very chuffed, & intend to enter this page into the local show next week.

Cheers, Debi

Beatemor said...

I was so happy to realize I won 2nd price!! :-) How do I go ahead to purhcase in Scrap Therapy's shop?

Jane said...

Lovely work everyone - I was thrilled to see my win - I've emailed you directly Bec.