Tuesday 21 December 2010

Another Intro.....................

Christine..........................

Hi Fellow Scrapper,
So excited with being apart of the Scrap Jacked DT :)

I live in Baldivis, WA with my husband Jeff and 2 teenage daughters (our adult son lives on the Sunshine Coast). I work during the week managing a child care centre and on weekends we are respite foster carers for children aged 0-5 (we give regular carers a break from fostering).

I have been scrapping for 12 years (started with Creative Memories) but only really discovered scrapbooking 6 years ago. My husband and I have a great deal - whatever he spends on fishing equipment, I can spend on scrapbooking :)

Scrap Style: I like to scrap 8.5x11 or 6x12 layouts (with the occasional 12x12). I like a clean simple design with the photo being the main focus.

My blog is: http://scrappinshimano.blogspot.com






Only a few more members left.
See you all in 2 more days for another super member.