Monday 1 June 2009

May Winner & Grinners :) :) :)

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo wasnt our jack just awesome this month!!! WTG Miss Ruby!!! we soooo loved jacking your fabulous talent Girl!!


And the Ruby Jacks you guys created,...............well I have had 3 complaints from the ASJ team again this month, on how hard it was to choose!!!! And I cant argue with them, IT WAS HARD!!!!! You guys continue to blow me away!!!! Congratulations and a huuuge Thank You to you alllllll!!!!


Before I mention our winner/Grinner's I just wanna make special mention to Rhiannon and Christina, 2 gorgeous and talented young ladies who blew me away with their LOs!!!!! Sheeesh Girls! Please get your mums to email loolabelle1961@hotmail.com me with your addresses and I will be sending off to you a special something for your fabulous creative efforts!!!


Noooow our winner is:


REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION WTG JODIE :)


Jodie Woo Hoo WTG Jodie!, please email me so that I can organise your prize!!! :)

And for our amazing Grinner's [now you will see why it was so hard!!!]

Mandy

Lindy

Penny

Renae

Dont they Rok!!!!
Well all the jack LO's Rocked IMHO!!!!
Now before I sign off, I have to tell you something,
I have a huuuuuuge
secret !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and its to do with Scrapjack, and...............................................................................
your gonna have to come back on the 5th to find out :) :) :)
LOL See you then!!!!!
Lou xxx

4 comments:

Renae D* said...

Well done Jodie..awesome jack and to all the grinners as well.

Sounds rather secret squirrelly Lou....will stalk ASJ on the 5th.xx

Julie said...

Wow girls some great pages there. Congrats Jodie.

On my way... said...

Gorgeous LO's!! And ooooo intriguing!! Can't wait to find out!
xx

Gina said...

Congrats Jodie..looove your LO
..and thanks on behalf of Rhi, she thoroughly enjoyed herself! :)