Thursday, 2 August 2007

The jackers jacks!

We had an absolute ball jacking Jill {LOL}

Deirdre's jack
I used some of the Bella! chipboard, great stuff!


Petrina's Jack

Love the transparent piece, you can pop into Trini's blog for a better look at that!


Tammy J has also had lots of fun jacking Jill!

Tammy T has used a pic of her little man on her jack.

Love it in 8.5x11.

And our guest jacker this month is Louise Nelson! Louise is a very talented scrapper and all she did to become a guest jacker was nominate the jack!



An absolutely gorgeous jack Louise :)
This month we have prizes from our major sponsors, as well as a few other stores joining us :)
Ove the course of the month I will be highlighting each sponsor and tellig you a little about them. So stay tuned for that.
Make sure you keep nominating those scrappers you would like to see jacked!
Email a copy of your jack to aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com so we can pop it in the slide show :)

23 comments:

Diane said...

That's a gorgeous jack, Louise. Well done, and congrats for being the guest jacker.

Diane said...

I'd like to nominate Sarah Van Wijck to be a scrapjack.

Tammy Templeton said...

CONGRATULATIONS LOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!! Lou the Jacker :P
Gorgeous LO's girls. Just stunning!

jilly said...

OMG you girls have outjacked the jackee. BRILLIANT work everyone!
Thanks again for asking me - I had a hoot!
xxJillGG

jacqui jones said...

nice layouts girls
thinking i might start mine tonight!
love the layout that jill supplied too beautiful

Eminepala said...

wooohooo Jilly... How cool to be jacked girl... YAY...

gorgeous layouts girls

xoxo
emine

Alana said...

Congrats Jilly...love the layout.
I would like to scrapjack Ngaire Bartlam

lynn wood said...

here's the link to my lo for this months jack
www.lynnwood10.blogspot.com

Diane said...

I would love to scrapjack Ngaire Bartlam too.

karenday said...

congrats jill!!! gorgeous layout!!!

i nominate sarah van wijke :D

karenday said...

ok ill jump on the bandwagon and say ngaire as well :D

Diane said...

Well here's my jack of Jill's
http://bp0.blogger.com/_XRcNhAx_y7U/RrvvK7ZMvRI/AAAAAAAAAFs/OkPUpfwjFwA/s1600-h/Love+This+Man.jpg

I'd like to nominate Susan Johannes today

Karen Messitt said...

yeah yeah -- ngaire bartlam please..

Alana said...

I would like to nominate Rachelle Minett.....

Leeann said...

Here is my jack of jills....they are http://misswallysdesigns.blogspot.com/2007/08/sharing-some-los.htmllooking awesome...

Leeann said...

I have to do this again as i have notice extra words in the link....
http://misswallysdesigns.blogspot.com/2007/08/sharing-some-los.html

Karen Messitt said...

Ngaire please...

Diane said...

Forgive me if this ends up being here twice
TOday I would like to nominate Rachelle Minett

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Here's mine.....I hope it's not too far gone for you Jilly!!! lol

http://scatteredscrap.blogspot.com/2007/08/scrapjackuh-sort-of.html

I'd like to jack Sue Johannes too please!!!

Diane said...

Now who can I nominate? How about... Kim Archer

Anonymous said...

I have finally got one done Yay! I hope i am doing it right...here is the link to my LO:

http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1830

Cheers
Natalie
www.scraptherapy.com.au

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout Louise and do you have a list that you nominate from or just name any one in the scapping world...xx

Lucy xx

scrappysue said...

my first time with this blog!

here's my entry:

https://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1222612