Friday 25 May 2007

In 12 hours

entries for the Aussie Scrapjack will close. So you still have a little bit of time to get an entry in and be in the running for one of these fabulous prizes :) It is going to be extremely hard for us to choose the winners thins month, each and every LO is amazing. Well done girls, you have done a fabulous job.
One of our major sponsors, Scrapbook Divas is having a cyber crop tonight. Why dont you pop along and register and have a little fun! There will be games and some great challenges :)
Remember to pop a link in a comment and send us a copy of your Jack to aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi there Ladies
I finally managed to complete this challeng e and e-mailed it to you last night, I had loads of fun, thank you

Sharryn Thomson said...

Ooohhhhh it's getting exciting girls...not long to go!!
Some stunning layouts here to choose from...will be extremely hard to pick a winner again!
Good luck
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Melanie said...

Here's my last minute entry - I was a little stumped with this one - it's not my style, but then I got hit with some mojo - check it out here

eMeLiNe Seet said...

here's my take .... http://scrapvilla.blogspot.com/

Gillian said...

oooops... I'm late, never mind...
It's been a busy month in our home.. But I still wanted to scrapjack this months LO...
so here it is...

http://gillianhamilton.blogspot.com/2007/05/im-late-im-late-for-very-important-date.html